And these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.

And these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.
And these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Faith, Hope, and Love.

As you can see, I'm starting to do a little updating with my blog. I'll probably play around with it a lot in the next few weeks, so if somethings seems off, it'll be fixed in the near future.

Now, regarding my little cryptic post from last week, I got the guts to do it. Yesterday, I got a tattoo. Now, anyone who knows me, my family, or my extended family, knows this is quite a big deal. My dad has always been against us doing anything to ourselves to mess with our "natural beauty" (okay, when I say "us" I mean me. Sorry, Jimmy, no natural beauty for you!). And as far as I am aware, no one on his side of my family has ever gotten one. My grandfather was extremely against him, so everyone always kept to those standards. Guess I'm the black sheep. I don't think he will mind since I'm sure he's looking down on me and knows why I got it and it's meaning. I'm surprised how little it hurt and how quickly it was done. The girl did think I was a little boring since it is small, plain, and only one color. But it is my little constant reminder that everything is in God's hands, and to remember my favorite Bible verse: "And these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love." So, say what you will, I love it and all I care about is the personal meaning.

And many of you know, this week has been a little crazy for me. A lot of stuff has been going on, nothing I would change for an instant. It has brought me closer to my old friends and even given me a few new ones. Two specifically have really helped me through this week. I can't believe how much they have put up with and still manage to talk to me. Friend number one has managed to keep a smile on my face and a positive attitude. Plus, they are one of the most amazing people I have ever met. Friend two has managed to keep me occupied and gave me the advice "Live well." This person really gets my outlook on life, and it's really helpful to have someone who has simliar views (well, most of the time) as I do. I really want to thank them, and anyone else who has helped me out this week. It means more than any of you will ever know.

Now, unfortunately, I am getting ready to head back to school tomorrow. I'm excited to see quite a few people, but hate that I will be coming back home in just 4 days! But, I'd rather be coming home than not so that isn't too much of a bummer! Have a wonderful day!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment