And these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.

And these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.
And these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Friday, October 21, 2011

My life in a nutshell...

Okay, so keeping up with my blog hasn't been the easiest. I have tons of studying and homework to do (thank you, chemistry) along with tons of other things. I made it to the gym the other day after my run. I decided I was going to do a killer work out with Amanda (poor her). So we actually lifted. Like track practice lifting. Now my shoulders are so sore and have so many knots, I really need a back rub! And my feet are not very happy with all of this walking. I can't really remedy that too easily though. I refuse to take the bus unless it's absolutely necessary because it gets me at least a little work out.

On a different note,  a few different issues, both good and bad, have caused me to really start getting to know one of the other usnagfs. While we talked before, I can't believe how close Lauren and I are getting. She's beyond amazing and so helpful! I'm so thankful to have her to talk to! In other usna news, Patrick and I are having a wonderful opportunity next weekend! I cannot wait. I've had my outfit picked out for two weeks already! And I am so excited to finally meet Miss Megan! I am so so so EXCITED!!!

In a little bit, I get to go to the mall! I am pumped, it is way better than my mall at home! I love trying dresses on:) After that, I need to be sure I have all my stuff ready for tomorrow! I get to go to the Navy homecoming game vs. ECU with my second mother, little sister I never had, and best friend. I am stoked! (yes, I did just say stoked.) I'll be rocking my Navy crew t-shirt, ohhh yeahhhh:)

My decision to try to stand up while on facebook, twitter, blogging has become an epic fail. You burn a significantly greater amount of calories standing as opposed to sitting. I did dance around my room today! Thank you exercise science for teaching me so much awesome stuff, then making me feel really terrible about myself hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment