And these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.

And these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.
And these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Chapter 2: College life?

"True love isn't being inseparable, it's being separated and nothing changes."
Okay, well this is my first time EVER using a blog. Why start now? Well this week is the transition period between one chapter in my life and the next. Patrick (my wonderful boyfriend) finally completed plebe summer! And he started his first classes at the Naval Academy today. He's starting to get used to technology again but its still so weird actually hearing from him once in awhile! It's been a crazy ride through the past 7 weeks but we made it. The hardest part is over, right? Aside from all of that wonderful stuff, I am packing for college! Getting my stuff together (well, I'm still in the process) has been everything from fun to stressful, which is not great because I get stressed soooo easily! And without my favorite stress reliever here, how do I cope? Well for one thing, I've met a ton of wonderful USNA girlfriends throughout the summer. Thank gosh for them. But that's being sidetracked. I move in on Saturday to the University of Delaware, moving away from the only home I've known my whole life! But I can't wait to start my year as an exercise science major! I find working out and the human body so fascinating! Wednesday is my last day working at a personal trainer at the gym Patrick's mom runs, so I've got a little head start. Though I feel like I haven't done too much this summer, it definitely hasn't gone to waste. I've met so many amazing, new people! And I've grown and changed so much since graduation, I can't believe it. I have more confidence since I can't rely on my boyfriend for support with "in the moment" type things, I've become even more outgoing, I've matured, and I have decided I might even want a tattoo! (What?!) I'm excited to see how things work out trying to keep a blog! I hope I can keep my blog balanced between college, working out, being a navy girlfriend (really need to try not to make this ALL about that), and all the other amazing stuff I'll encounter!

No comments:

Post a Comment