And these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.

And these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.
And these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

There's No Place Like Home

So my first real day on campus was filled. I can't even remember all the stuff we did! We went to get my suitemates books, went to eat, went to a dorm and floor meeting, went to dinner, and then walked around. It was pretty darn fun. We went to a sports/rec night in the Little Bob. I got to find so many sports things I want to do, hopefully I can decide! I also got to finally meet Amanda, an older Navy gf who I've been talking to all summer (she's also one of my bigs). She is awesome! I'm so glad there is more than just me here:)

Tomorrow I start class. I only have Intro to Psych because the other class is a testing period. And psych starts at 12:30. Win. Then I get to go shopping! I'm so excited. I'm going with Lisa who I've been texting for like weeks and we're finally meeting AND doing something amazingly fun!

I do have to say I have a wonderful roommate and LOVE my one suitemate. We also have a super chill RA and tons of awesome girls on our floor. The only sucky thing is that we only have 5 guys on the whole floor (not counting the RA). I am sure they love it though hahaha. I can't wait for the rest of the year! It hasn't really hit me yet that I won't be going home soon. It's such a weird feeling! (Oh, I seem to have an affinity for Wizard of Oz themed titles. Who knows why haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment