Today was the first day of classes for the blue hens here at UD. It was actually really fun for me because I only had one 12:30 class so I got to sleep in and have the rest of my day!! I finally met Lisa and I'm like in love with her. Our shopping trip was pretty sweet. After shopping, I finally met Karra and then Anderson after talking pretty much all summer! Ahh! So exciting! Then Lauren and I hung out with the guys down the hall. I convinced the one to go on runs with me but in exchange, I have to climb the rock wall. Uh oh. I'm scared of heights. They're really chill but also challenged with their schedules so they came back for help as we were getting ready for bed (well, I was packing for ANNAPOLIS!!!!). haha I love them.
So funny story. We have a fairly attractive RA, not gonna lie. (I do believe I'm not the only super obsessed girl on our floor. I do have a boyfriend I love more than anything so I'm only here for guy friends). Today, my roommate's printer was not working and I'll vouch for that. He came in the room to help her (with one of his friends). We were all talking and waiting around for him to fix it. The second he tries to print something, it works. So he goes "Were you guys just trying to get me in your room?" (there were four of us in here). I was being a goof and not paying any attention at all so I didn't know he said that until after. That doesn't sound funny at all, but knowing how in love with him most of the girls on my floor are, I could not believe how oblivious he was to that and the fact that her printer really didn't work all day until he got here!!! Haha love it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment