And these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.

And these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.
And these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

beware of the freshman 15....

Today, I was told that the salad, which was the healthy option for dinner last night, was 500 calories! Healthy? That is 1/4 the calories of an average diet and no one eats just a salad for dinner! Finding healthy things to eat around here has been pretty hard. Sometimes, I just make myself a peanut butter sandwich because my other vegetarian option is pizza. Its crazy.

After my classes, I dragged Lauren and Julia to zumba!!! Megan and Karra were there also! I am so glad Megan is in most of my classes because I now have a running buddy who won't wimp out on me. I do think he boyfriend should apply to the Naval Academy though, even though she isn't too find of the idea;)

Now gaining weight as a freshman is something that worries me. I'm not eating the best food and I haven't had the chance to get a workout in (I am not running at 11pm when I'm writing this). So I decided I want to walk everywhere. Well, no one else from my dorm has the same brilliant idea, even though we live the farthest from all the academic buildings and the other freshman dorms. So I was coerced into taking a bus to Zumba tonight. And the bus didn't let us off anywhere near where we wanted to go. It was my first and hopefully last bus experience (unless for inclement weather).

Anyway, I love my days though there isn't much to report. I can say I am glad I don't have a boatload of homework yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment