I'm Becky. The next chapter of my life is unfolding faster than I can believe. I'm balancing life as a college student. I will be living "on my own" for the first time ever and want to keep track of my new experiences and adventures, loves and hates, trials and tribulations.
And these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.
And these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Whattup A-town?!
WE FINALLY MADE IT TO ANNAPOLIS! Labor day weekend 2011!!!! I don't think I could be more excited if I tried. After my second day of classes, I met Justine (finally!), Mersadi, and Lisa for lunch. It was quite lovely:) Morgan came to see my dorm! She is sooo sweet! We left my dear dorm mates for the weekend. The ride to Annapolis was super fast and super fun. We got to the gate and found out we needed an escort, thanks guys. Well Josh, being a sweetheart, came and got us so we could go on the yard. (Thanks Patrick). We had a little bit of time with the boys and then went back to our car. The parking lot was flooded and Mersadi's car didn't like it. We had to stop at the mechanic on the way to target to see if something was up with Mersadi's car (it was fine). Target was entertaining, especially the attempt to leave the parking garage. We got lost on the way to our hotel. It was pretty sketchy. But we got to meet Nataly!!! Yay! She is soo super sweet. I'm missing out on the conversation so I'm going to get back to the bonding!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment