And these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.

And these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.
And these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

home sweet school?


(weird picture, I know, but it was the only one I could find of my two favorite schools!)

Last night, I got back to school from the most amazing weekend ever! Patrick got TWO overnights! What?! It was such an amazing surprise for all of us! Not to brag, but he really is the best boyfriend anyone could ask for. We lounged around, watched movies, and hung out in DTA. Its so gorgeous there! I can't wait to go back! It was just such a perfect weekend, I can't even describe it!

Then I get to come back to the best roommate ever, my lovely suitemate, and Alex. Even though I've only known them for a week, I missed them already!!! Thank gosh they were up for a snuggle sesh and a walk:)  Plus all the girls on my floor filled me in on the goings on of the weekend. I love our floor <3

I have one class today at 1230 and its psych which I love. I can't wait for more picture perfect weekends with the boy and more drives back to see my amazing friends <3 I can already tell how amazing this year is going to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment